These Four Major Trends Will Determine Where Oil Prices Go Next
Crude oil remains the most important commodity on the planet. Without it, economic and political life as we know it would cease to function.
Four BIG trends will determine where prices go next:
- China's transition to No. 1 oil importer.
- The death of Hugo Chavez.
- Iran's distribution of Chinese-made weapons.
- New projections for the U.S. gas boom.
1) China's transition to No. 1 oil importer
When you think about Florida what comes to mind?
For me it's sunshine... golf courses... Lincolns, Buicks and Cadillacs... big-box "senior living" centers... and, of course, ubiquitous retirees.
We may make fun of Florida as one big old folks' home. But by 2030 the average American will be older than the average Floridian is today.