Forget Stocks, It Is The Japanese Yen That Is Moving Markets
As we all know, almost every central bank in the world is printing money to boost exports and support asset prices in the stock market. To their credit, the money printing idea has worked as markets around the world have been rallying. Japan is now the most aggressive money printing country. The Bank of Japan (BOJ) said that they would put $1.4 trillion into the economy over the next two years. The Nikkei 225 Index (Japanese stock market) has gained nearly 7,000 points or 80.0 percent since October 2012. This rally in the USD/JPY, and the Nikkei 225 Index has been parabolic and shows the power of money printing or the devaluing of the currency.
I noticed a small article in this morning's WSJ Market Watch newsletter that the Japanese government is preparing to present a report projecting that the deflationary spiral its been struggling with since 1990 is ending and data suggests that inflation will be manifesting itself in the Japanese economy in 2013.
Cover Up - New Report Shreds Japan's Carefully Constructed Fukushima Scenario
Japan’s six reactor Fukushima Daichi nuclear complex has inadvertently become the world’s bell-weather poster child for the inherent risks of nuclear power ever since the 11 March Tohoku offshore earthquake, measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale, triggered a devastating tsunami that effectively destroyed the complex.
(DSGX, YONG, VALU, MJGCF) Stocks in Focus by PennyOmega.com
China, Japan Minuet Around the Issue of Rare Earths
It’s official – China’s de facto monopoly on current rare earths production is a threat to the global economy.
As least, that was the gist of hearings on 21 September by the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
Germany’s Renewable Energy Sources Rise to 20 Percent
LIZ, CRWE, PAY, JBT, QTM, - CRWESelect.com Stock Highlights! Liz Claiborne, Crown Equity Holdings, VeriFone Systems, John Bean T
To View Video Click or Visit URL Link Here: http://crweselect.com/25972/stock-alerts/liz-crwe-pay-jbt-qtm-crweselect...
Liz Claiborne Incorporated (NYSE:LIZ)
- General Market News, China, Japan, France, South Africa, Australia, mexico, singapore, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Argentina, south korea, Italy, Spain, New Zealand, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, India, Taiwan, liz, Crown Equity Holdings, CRWE, CRWE.OB, NYSE:QTM, NYSE:JBT, VeriFone Systems, Quantum, NYSE:PAY, Liz Claiborne, NYSE:LIZ, John Bean, malaysia, DKNY, Couture, kate spade, Kensie, Kensiegirl, Lucky Brand, Mac & Jac, Mexx
CRWE, KMB, IMN, T, - CRWESelect.com Stock News! Crown Equity Holdings, Kimberly-Clark, Imation, AT&T
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB)
Internet is a global platform. It offers businesses an exposure to a worldwide audience. Business is no more limited to an area or location and can reach even the remotest places possible. People from any part of the world can visit websites, hence, giving businesses a global presence.
- , China, Japan, France, South Africa, Australia, mexico, singapore, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Argentina, south korea, Italy, Spain, New Zealand, AT&T, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, India, search engine optimization, Taiwan, Crown Equity Holdings, CRWE, CRWE.OB, NYSE:T, Kimberly Clark, NYSE:KMB, Imation, NYSE:IMN, crwenewswire, malaysia, Website Services
MGM, CRWE, ABMD, GRRF, CHNG, - CRWESelect.com Stock News! - MGM Resorts International , Crown Equity Holdings, Abiomed
To View Video Click or Visit URL Link Here: http://crweselect.com/25828/stock-alerts/mgm-crwe-abmd-grrf-chng-crwesel...
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM)
- , financials, gaming, China, Las Vegas, Japan, France, entertainment, Australia, games, Brazil, MGM, shopping, Argentina, Illinois, Italy, Germany, architecture, Macau, Ireland, bars, India, Websites, Mississippi, Crown Equity Holdings, CRWE, CRWE.OB, otc:crwe, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, MGM Resorts International, NYSE:MGM, The Mirage, financial results, Hospitality, Nevada, CityCenter, Select, crwenewswire, malaysia, Adjusted EBITDA, internet users, Las Vegas Strip, Michigan, ARIA Resort, Jim Murren, MGM Chairman, MGM CEO, Consolidated net revenue, MGM China, MGM Macau, ARIA Resort & Casino, Mandarin Oriental, Crystals At City Center, Vdara Hotel & Spa, Veer Towers, Dining, Nightlife, plazas, pools, world-class spas, modern art, Viva ELVIS, Cirque du Soleil, Elvis Presley, Room revenue, Consolidated operating income, Adjusted Property EBITDA, CityCenter Adjusted Property EBITDA, Rooms, financials 2Q11, MGM financial results 2Q11, online multi media publisher
CRWE, CPBC, CRWS, CYCC, - CRWESelect.com Stock Report! Crown Equity Holdings, Community Partners Bancorp, Crown Crafts
To View Video Click or Visit URL Link Here: http://crweselect.com/25675/stock-alerts/crwe-cpbc-crws-cycc-crweselectc...
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE.OB)
- , marketing, China, Japan, France, South Africa, Australia, mexico, singapore, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, services, Russia, Argentina, south korea, community, Italy, Spain, New Zealand, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, India, Websites, branding, advertising, Taiwan, cyclacel, Crown Equity Holdings, CRWE, CRWE.OB, otc:crwe, online media, advertising services, Crown, Nasdaq:CRWS, NASDAQ:CPBC, NASDAQ:CYCC, crwenewswire, malaysia, internet users, online publishers
Yen Tumbles to 80.25, as Japan Goes for 3rd Intervention in a Year
The Yen tumbles to the 80.25 against the U.S dollar, as the Japanese Government calls for a 3rd intervention in approx. a year. The Japanese Yen is a safe-haven currency and many traders have been shifting their assets from the Euro and U.S dollar due their negative economic outlook.
Japanese Net-Net Investing Part II – Dainichi (5951:TYO)
Why Japan Will Turn to Solar Energy Following Fukushima
CRWE, CLNO, QSII, ADP, TLEO, - CRWESelect.com Stock News! Crown Equity Holdings, Cleantech Transit, Quality Systems, Automatic D
- , VoIP, power, China, canada, Japan, France, South Africa, Australia, mexico, singapore, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Argentina, south korea, electricity, Italy, Spain, New Zealand, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, India, search engine optimization, Taiwan, Crown Equity Holdings, CRWE, CRWE.OB, Media Services, Ken Bosket, Automatic Data Processing, NASDAQ:ADP, NASDAQ:QSII, Quality Systems, Crown Tele Services, gasification technology, Nasdaq:TLEO, Taleo, Cleantech Transit, CLNO, CLNO.OB, Phoenix Energy, crwenewswire, ABI Research, malaysia, 500 KW biomass gasification facility, Merced Plant, Biomass gasification facilities, interconnection tests, IP-PBX services, utility distribution grid, VoIP Industry