Look at the Technical Chart :
- The volumes on this stock are up as seen in the accumulation distribution chart
- The MACD is rising and still in the positive zone.
- The RSI is still not showing the stock as expensive
- The stock is comfortably above the 50 and 20 day moving averages.
- The volume chart from CMF has been on an upside, more buying than selling pressure.
At this point and given the current stock's technical factors, the Bulls definitely have something to be excited about. There is a lot of room on the upside. In addition, the short interest ratio is 7.3 which could be a positive catalyst if this rally continues. Support is 8.72. Resistances is 9.95.