Majestic Gold Corp. (MJGCF)
Majestic Gold Corp. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in China. The company focuses on its gold project located in the prolific gold region of Song Jiagou in eastern Shandong Province. Majestic Gold Corp. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Gold is one of the most precious metals in the world. It is present in the rivers, seas, and the earth's crust and trace amounts are present in plants and animals. It is, however, difficult and expensive to extract. In modern mining operations approximately 3 tons of ore are needed to extract one ounce of gold. The many desirable qualities found in gold, along with its scarcity, have made it the most popular metal for use in jewelry today. Gold is very ductile and is the most malleable metal; it can be beaten into extremely thin sheets of gold leaf. Gold is also chemically inactive.
Global Hunter (GBLHF)
Global Hunter's focus is on strategic and base metals, with an advanced stage copper oxide project in Chile and a highly prospective molybdenum property in British Columbia, Canada. GBLHF teams are working on developing the Corona de Cobre property in Chile and the Rabbit south property in British Columbia.
La Corona de Cobre, Chile:
+18,000 hectare land package in coastal belt of Andean Cordillera of Chile on the Atacama Fault Zone.("Chilean Iron-Copper Belt")
- Copper oxide deposit, leachable
- Existing NI 43-101 Resource Estimate (225 million pounds of copper)
- Management with proven track record
- Highly qualified technical team
- Low operating costs of appr. $ 1.00/lb (preliminary calculation)
- Substatntial upside potential (resource covers less than 0.1% of total area)
Rabbit South, British Columbia:
1,900 hectare land package between two of British Columbia's most successful copper mines (Afton and Highland Valley)
- 1,900 hectares 26km from Kamloops, British Columbia, between the Afton and Highland Valley copper mines
- 86 holes drilled on property from 1979 to 2005
- Two large target areas identified
- Recent drilling confirms presence of wide-spread near-surface molybdenum mineralization
Read the full article and the disclaimer at:pennyotcstock.com/?p=17592